Monday, September 6, 2010

Task One Project: Ideas

I have a number of ideas for Task One. They range from "Being an Over Weight Person" to "Significant Family Members Passing Away."
There are several issues I may run into with writing about some of my ideas. For starters, how emotional am I going to get. There was some pretty bad stuff done to me as a kid for being over weight that tends to take me places I don't like to go, mentally. Same thing with stirring up emotions of family members passing away. Most recently was my father. He passed away on Oct. 24th of last year. That wound is still really fresh. Heck, I'm living in the house that he lived in for the past 7 years. I get reminded daily that he's gone. I guess it would be easier to deal with emotions of being an over weight kid and turning it around, then dealing with passing family members.
I want to make sure I pick a subject that's going to give me several different options for supporting material. At the end of the day, this Task is about experiences and events in life that has made me who I am. I guess the main topic is going to be ME.  
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Junior,

    You have some great topics to discuss in Task One. You may find that writing about these can stir up some traumatic memoirs and no one wants to relive those. If you find that this is difficult, than I would advise you to modify your focus. It would be interesting to read about "Being an Overweight Person." If you select to focus on this, than I would be interested in reading how it has affected you in your daily life and what you have done and what you have learned.

    Ms. Chastain

    ReplyDelete