Thursday, September 30, 2010

Task Two Questions

Task Two Questions
1.What did you like and dislike about your education experience?
2.Was there a specific teacher/person that influenced your life choices?
3.What was the curriculum oriented toward?
4.Were you forced into a house wife or care taker type of role during your education?
5.How important was it for you to get your diploma?
6.What was society's views on education? important / not important
7.Did you education help you get all that you wanted out of life?
8.If you could, would you go back and get a college education?

I choose these questions for my mom because I want to know about her education experiences. I want to know if there was pressure to become a housewife or caretaker, which is what she ended up doing. She went to school in the Midwest region, so I'm interested to hear what it was like compared to my educational experiences. She's never mentioned a teacher/person that influenced her, so it would be nice to hear of one. Knowing how society views the diploma and college now, I want to know if it was viewed the same back then. I think this is going to be a fascinating and fun trip down memory lane for my mom. It's also going to give me an snapshot of my mom's past that I've never really heard about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Junior,

    I too am interested to hear about your mom's experiences. Please let me know if you need further help.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete